About Us

Quality Hardwood Floors, Inc. (QHF) was founded in the spring of 1995. QHF is a privately owned company located in the Texas Hill Country. We specialize in every aspect involving wood , synthetic gym floors and  rubber weight-room floors, PVC-dance floors, aerobic and stage floors. This includes repairs, annual refinishing, sanding, painting, finishing, new installations and replacements.

QHF coats over 1.5 million square feet of wood flooring each year across the state of Texas. Approximately 75% of our work is performed for public school districts while the other 25% of the work is performed for private schools, public and private universities, and NBA teams. Our highly trained employees and managers give us the ability to perform work of any size, from one school to entire school districts.

Quality Hardwood Floors prides itself on fair prices and excellent work delivered on time, each time. We also feel a great need to take care of you, the customer. If you have a problem and time is critical, we will make every effort to get the "ball rolling". Last but not least, we practice old time values, honesty in every way, respect and appreciation for you, our customer.

Need More Info?

Give Us A Shot !

Contact Us

Quality Hardwood Floors

512-754-9077

Hours

Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm